- [F]orum • [C]hat • [T]witter • [G]ithub • [tele]gram • [web]site
- Founded in September 2016, The Sovrin Foundation is creating a public instance of the Sovrin\Indy codebase; initially developed by Evernym
- Sovrin Library
- Getting Started with Sovrin
- Sovrin: A Protocol and Token for Self-Sovereign Identity and Decentralized Trust
- Sovrin Network: What Goes on the Ledger?
- Sovrin Governance Framework
- How Sovrin Works: A Technical Guide from the Sovrin Foundation [ϟ]
- Sovrin Test Network Trust Anchor Registration[F]
- Sovrin Main Net Outage, December 2018
The Sovrin Main Network experienced an outage lasting from Saturday 2018-12-08 until Tuesday 2018-12-11. This was our first significant outage of the network. This post describes the incident, how it was addressed, and what we are doing to prevent future incidents and improve our responses.
The Sovrin ledger is operated by Stewards, trusted organizations within the ecosystem who have agreed to abide by the requirements in the Sovrin Trust Framework and are responsible for operation the nodes that maintain the Sovrin distributed ledger.
Stewards also, as a group, accept or reject any changes to the ledger-specific portions of the Sovrin open source code by virtue of that role. They thus provide a counterbalance to the Sovrin architects who maintain the Indy code base.
Absa Group Limited
Amihan Global Strategies
Best Innovation Group
Crypto Valley Association
Desert Financial Credit Union
European Business Process Institute
First Education Credit Union
- Consent[ϟ] — “platform for trusted personal data applications and services, using Ethereum smart contracts to implement decentralized identifiers, verified credentials, consent receipts, a web of trust, and exchange of assets and value.”
### lab10 collective • lab10 collective
OAS Staff Federal Credit Union
Royal Credit Union
Spark New Zealand
The City of Osmio